Sunday

February 15, 2009 b

So I had to add a couple of pictures. My little sister Elisabeth took what is called a selfie (where she holds out the camera and takes a picture of herself). I think she did an swesome job.
I stole this off her facebook so the pixels aren't that big. I think she did an awesome job. Isn't she beautiful??


These are the two I took of myself. I think they turned out good. Except I look really old!




Finally I have to add this one. Can you believe these eyes? They are like a huge whirlpool that just suck you in and make you want to give her that piece of candy, or whatever she's asking for. I love them! Love her. You are beautiful MaLeah!












7 comments:

Amy Jensen said...

Wow Anne, I love those pictures of you I think you look like a glamorous writer! Girls are darling too

Sarah Buma said...

For having been hit repeatedly by a train, you look better than you imagine. (That was not a back handed compliment.) You're not old, nor do you look to be such. You're are beauty personified. I love you.

Karla said...

I can't believe how much you look like your sister! I would never have guessed that you were holding the camera - good job on the photos. I am so glad that you made it safely through your first week. :)

Holly said...

You do look like a glamourous writer--- use these for your book jacket pics... Oh Anne-- you don't look old. If you look old, the I look old and I DO NOT LOOK OLD. You look pensive-- and lovely.

Amie said...

I think you look amazing, Anne. I like that picture of you, perfect for a book cover. And I think MaLeah's eyes are beautiful like her mommy's. Love you.

kasmerme@gmail.com said...

i can not think of a more perfect person! you are simply beautiful - and ever so sweet! you make us want to name our next girl anne!

kellie said...

Anne you are absolutely beautiful!! I love these pictures!