Sunday

July 5, 2009


What I am grateful for on the 4th of July!

· My life and the option to fight this cancer.

· This week has been pretty rocky health wise, but I made it through and even got to see my girls ride their bikes in the Eden 4th of July parade! I was forced to do it from the truck because my counts were so low, but still, I was there to see them.

· My husband and the way he works so hard to make our life run smoothly.

· My girls and the freedom I have to give them education, religion, and happiness.

· My extended family. The support and love and fun they give me. And the freedom we have to be together.

· The men and women who leave their families and sacrifice so much to be a part of our armed forces.

· Inspired government leaders who are trying to do what is right for our country.

· My freedom to live, love, learn, worship, speak, write, vote , and remember.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Anne, I am so glad that you were able to see your girls even if it wasn't in the most ideal spot. I hope your count improves quickly!

Brodi Ashton said...

Counts are the most frustrating thing. Here's to rising numbers in your future.

(Boy, I miss your blog for a few days, and look at everything I missed!)

Kourtney said...

You are so sweet.

MKG said...

Still thinking of you and praying for you every day! We miss you guys!