What I am grateful for on the 4th of July!
· My life and the option to fight this cancer.
· This week has been pretty rocky health wise, but I made it through and even got to see my girls ride their bikes in the Eden 4th of July parade! I was forced to do it from the truck because my counts were so low, but still, I was there to see them.
· My husband and the way he works so hard to make our life run smoothly.
· My girls and the freedom I have to give them education, religion, and happiness.
· My extended family. The support and love and fun they give me. And the freedom we have to be together.
· The men and women who leave their families and sacrifice so much to be a part of our armed forces.
· Inspired government leaders who are trying to do what is right for our country.
· My freedom to live, love, learn, worship, speak, write, vote , and remember.